Your comments

Platinum Hits games usually have the same UPC as the original releases.  It is annoying, but that is what they did.  We do not allow duplicate UPC codes in our database though.  The UPC code will link to the base version, and the variant is linked from that base version.

https://www.pricecharting.com/game/xbox/project-gotham-racing

Thanks for reaching out. I've added that set to our list of card lists to add. We will add that full list in the next few days.

Thanks for your patience.

Our iOS app will run on iPad devices.  It isn't native to iOS, but it will run and do everything you'd expect from the app.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pricecharting-tcg-games/id6452190948

Our website supports iPad devices.  Are you wanting support for iPad for the app or something else?

The historic values are tabulated every 7 days and the chart is updated.  After a week you will start seeing those historic data points and then every week after that.

I've added this set now.

https://www.pricecharting.com/console/atari-xe?uid=G72528

I have not put any games or anything in there, but you can add any games to this list that need to be added.  Thank you