Your comments
Good suggestion. Do you know of any good databases of all the figures?
Thank you. I've gone through and moved a bunch of those N64 sales to the correct items or deleted them. I also added some backend code to automatically move those N64 sales for particular colors into the correct item, even if the seller listed the item incorrectly. I also manually added some additional sales.
Can you give me some example sales that you reported but they were not removed? I want to look into those and see why they were not removed and reviewed by admin. Thank you
Can you elaborate a bit more? I don't quite understand. What variants? And where do you want me to put them?
I've added this now.
https://www.pricecharting.com/game/jp-nintendo-ds/subarashiki-kono-sekai
That was added to Amiga CD32.
You can add these games now.
I've fixed as many of these as I could identify.
Customer support service by UserEcho
I've added support for ZX Spectrum games now. There are no games added yet, I will let users decide which games are the most import to track because the database is very large and I'm not personally familiar with the system.
https://www.pricecharting.com/console/zx-spectrum
Any contributor can add games here:
https://www.pricecharting.com/add-product
If someone is interested in sending me a spreadsheet with a bunch of games to add in bulk, let me know. I would just need a list of the games in a spreadsheet.