Your comments
Sorry for any problem. If we don't have an exact match, we will show partial matches ranked by popularity. The search result message will say "No matches found". Because your search included "4", none of the items were an exact match.
If there is an exact match, we do only show the exact matches and they are ranked by popularity.
I will have someone complete the Jungle Twins set.
https://www.pricecharting.com/console/comic-books-the-jungle-twins
Sorry for any problem. Please give me an example of a card that you feel is under-priced due to this. I will look into it.
We added those sets now. For example:
https://www.pricecharting.com/console/japanese-super-dragon-ball-heroes-sh6?uid=G102342
Those will all show up for user additions in about 24 hours. We have not added the full list of cards to those at this time.
I don't see an account with that user name
Sorry for any mistaken cards. Can you give me the url to the exact card in the wrong set?
I've added that Alpha set now.https://www.pricecharting.com/console/2025-bo-jackson-battle-arena?uid=G102122
We will work on adding the 2026 sets in the next few days too.
Sorry for any problem. I've asked servers to revalue and recount everything. That should be done by the time you get this, but sometimes takes longer on really big collections. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Thanks for reaching out. I've added that set to our list of sets to add. We will add that full list in the next few days
Customer support service by UserEcho
Please let us know about any cards like this. We can work to add them if they are missing.